ESTUARY EXPERTS

ESTUARY EXPERTS

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cool Photos


Pretty in Pink - Roseate Spoonbill

I had the pleasure of shooting this beauty today at Wakodahatchee Wetlands in Delray Beach, Florida.


White Ibis in flight at Sunset

The end of a beautiful day.


Great Blue Heron in Flight 3152

A beautiful morning here in South Florida on the day before Thanksgiving and I realize I have so much to be thankful for on every level. I vow to remember that the next time I get bent by a rude driver or person.

Great Blue Heron with Nesting Branch






American Alligator - Canon 7D 2108

To witness these great beast in full combat is as close as we can come to witness what it could possibly have been like to watch dinosaurs battle!

Reddish Egret Dancing the Dance

I found this Reddish Egret in Ft. Desoto Park near St. Petersburgh, FL and he danced around looking for small fish to consume.
I am pretty sure he worked it a little harder as he knew I was photographing him..... :-)






Gatorland...Again

What can I say about Gatorland in Kissimme Florida ?
GO.....SEE.....WITNESS......EXPERIENCE.....FEEL.....
OK. So maybe those words don't do it how about some images from the Gatorland Rookery?
What's the old saying? A picture is worth a thousand words? Well then here's a few thousand for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment